Project Manager-Ad Operations, HBO Max
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2021 12:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Project Manager-Ad Operations, HBO Max jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Project Manager-Ad Operations, HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Manager-Ad Operations, HBO Max? The Project Manager – Ad Ops will be responsible for coordinating cross-functional program and project management activities related to ad enablement for the ad supported version of HBO Max. The ideal candidate is someone who is well-versed in project management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking complete ownership of projects from beginning to end. Additionally, the ideal candidate has digital advertising experience including familiarity with standard tools, technologies, and processes related to dynamic ad insertion. You understand project management guidelines but also have the creative ability to customize processes for faster and more effective delivery given varying environments. You are not afraid to operate in an atmosphere that is dynamic and sometimes ambiguous and are able to take the initiative to bring in structure where needed. As a Project Manager, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously. Within this environment, you will work with a project team to set, measure, and achieve goals targeted at delivering high quality services for various HBO Max workstreams and client teams. You will be responsible for scheduling and communicating expectations for each of your projects. The right candidate is ready to multitask across diverse business groups and dynamic enough to be able to learn new businesses and technological constructs as needed.
• Maintain a unique perspective of the common goal to increase knowledge, communication, and awareness between team members and the client.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
• Develop status reports and work with principal project leaders to ensure continuity across all resources.
• Play a key role in facilitating communication with stakeholders, and tying together cross functional requirements across different sets of stakeholders.
• Coordinate activities between advertising focused stakeholders across WarnerMedia Ad Ops, Rev Ops, and DTC teams.
• Collaborate with other Project Managers across different teams.
• Heavy coordination and collaboration responsibilities between internal teams.
• Apply strong critical thinking and strategic thinking skills to create workarounds and to determine how to best resolve issues quickly.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Project Management.
• Must be able to create trusted partnerships with client stakeholders and manage several client partnerships.
• Experience managing digital and web-based (.com) projects.
• Subject matter expertise within digital advertising including familiarity with standard tools, technologies, and processes related to dynamic ad insertion.
• Experience working with strategy teams- Preferred experience with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Smartsheet, JIRA, and Confluence.
• Demonstrated communication, presentation, management, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
• Ability to stay focused on driving goals, regardless of macro business environmental conditions.
• Experience in establishing processes to support business stakeholder communication / project tracking and delivery.
• PMI PMP Certification would be beneficial.
• Big4, consulting and/or professional services experience would be a plus.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.