Production T3 Trainee
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Production T3 Trainee for the Sports – Studios Technology department.
The T3 Trainee is an entry level position for recent college graduates. T3 Trainees are selected to receive an 11-month hands-on learning experience while working with come of the best in the industry and WarnerMedia's leading brands.
The Production T3 Trainee will primarily learn and support the creation of live and quick-turnaround video content for WarnerMedia brands including News, Sports, Entertainment, and Corporate content in a variety of environments including control rooms, studios, on location, and virtual/remote workflows.
• You'll be working on virtual productions from home, in live TV control rooms, setting up and shooting video, engineering webcasts, and solving technical problems.
• Nights, weekends, and early mornings are common: NBA games, red carpet shows, interviews with talent around the world. This is rarely a 9-5 job.
• We have a creative, technical, fast-paced environment, sometimes stressful but a lot of fun. We are often figuring things out for the first time or fixing things that don't work. If you like video games, sports, TV, movies, and learning new technology, this is a great position for you.
• Production, broadcast, or communications background. Live TV and streaming experience– Sports, News, Gaming, Worship – is preferred.
• General technical proficiency and a desire to learn more. You should be very comfortable with computers, and not afraid to dig into new (and old) technology.
• A positive attitude, good communication skills, and the ability to stay cool under pressure. This is a dynamic environment – we wear lots of different hats and deal with lots of different people and tech.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Must be no more than 2 years post-graduation from an accredited university
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands