Production Equipment Inventory Manager
This was removed by the employer on 2/14/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Production Equipment Inventory Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Production Equipment Inventory Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Equipment Inventory Manager? Production Equipment Inventory Manager - Turner Sports
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Production Equipment Inventory Manager for the Sports – Studios Technology department.
The Production Equipment Inventory Manager will manage the inventory of production equipment for WarnerMedia Studios, including video, audio and lighting production equipment housed in the location equipment room, production studios, controlled storage areas, as well as production vehicles such as the production vans/trucks. This person will be responsible for maintaining the inventory and tracking system for our equipment; putting new equipment into service and retiring old equipment; coordinating maintenance, repair, and calibration of equipment between shoot s; and coordinating storage and shipping of our equipment and that of our network partners and third-party rental houses as necessary.
• Maintain Equipment room and storage areas in a clean and organized manner.
• Assist production teams in preparing and listing available resources to our partners.
• Work with Studios production team as well as remote production team to plan shipping and receiving of gear to remote locations. This requires gathering a manifest of gear that will be going on location, getting travel times of crew to coordinate delivery schedule and backtiming with shipping carrier to ensure timely delivery.
• Communicate equipment availability concerns to colleagues and partners.
• Transport gear to and from storage locations to Studios as needed.
• Receive, check and accept deliveries.
• Maintain relevant paperwork, storage records and standards for accurate accounting of resources and their location.
• Order replacement parts and manage spare inventory in order to maintain production gear in working order
• Manage small fleet of production vehicles. This includes the regular scheduled maintenance and repair as well as the yearly registration renewals. As well as tracking availability and usage by partners.
• Manage functionality of studios owned and leased aerial lift units. This includes the regular scheduled inspections and repair.
• Advise management during capital budget process. Primarily give metrics on what equipment is in demand and high usage.
• Participate in staff training to be able to meet client needs.
• Participate in daily briefings with the team and be aware of all activity within the department and the business.
• 2-5 years of studio and/or location video production experience. Technical Knowledge of various types of studio and location camera, audio, lighting, grip and electric equipment. Basic to advanced computer skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills are a must.
• Able to work as part of a variety of teams with a flexible approach.
• Very good client service skills. Must maintain a high level of customer service.
• Proficiency and enthusiasm for television production technology. Ability to remain calm and professional while dealing with a variety of personalities on a deadline.
• Self-motivated able to work alone, able to prioritize work and use own initiative.
• Adaptable, willing and able to learn old and new technology.
• High School diploma and Associate's degree required, 4 year/Bachelor's degree with a focus in media production or a similar discipline preferred. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.