TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2020 8:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant? Temporary Production Assistant
The temporary production associate for CNN Audio will help support podcast production across the entire audio portfolio with a primary focus on news & politics. The ideal candidate must be a passionate storyteller with experience in audio production. The PA will work closely with producers, providing research and administrative support. This team member with also help produce shorter audio briefs. Proficiency in ProTools is strongly preferred. This position will report to the Senior Producer of News.
• Edit afternoon news briefings and occasionally create audio versions of CNN televised town halls
• Assist with research, interview preparation and overall series organization
• Help manage workflows and production calendar
• Coordinate logistics for team meetings
• Fact check scripts and ensure that all episodes meet the content, quality, and journalistic and legal standards of CNN
• Assist with accompanying news articles and social media assets
• 1 years of editorial and audio experience.
• Bachelor's degree knowledge of podcasting industry.
• Proficiency in ProTools and audio recording.
• Familiarity with Dropbox, Slack, Excel, Powerpoint
• Highly organized with attention to detail.
• Passion for news and politics Strong communication skills, excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
• Ability to collaborate with an aptitude for thriving under pressure with diverse staff and talent.
• Must be able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.