This was removed by the employer on 10/29/2020 11:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant? Production Assistant (Temporary)
Get ready for a fast-paced, creative role that not only utilizes your production experience, but marketing as well! We're adding a Production Assistant to our talented team of creative all-stars who will support a variety of projects promoting the TCM brands across multiple platforms.
• Archive project assets and materials within our extensive database
• Maintain and organize tape media library
• Facilitate Media Requests
• Support: other administrative duties such as picking up videos, shipping, filing, copying, etc.
• Coordinate the delivery of marketing assets working with departments like Marketing Operations, the ESP Team, PR, Social, etc.
• Assist with producing elements for on-air coordinating with scheduling and graphics (20 per month)
• Update our longform programming grid
• Track project schedules, timelines & deliverables. Utilize our smartsheet Project tracker, implementing projects, status and edit time
• Assist in all stages of production and post-production processes including managing edit sessions, as well as audio & voiceover sessions
• As time permits, work on Brand Creative Shoot production, and Studio Production shoots
• You have 1 years of experience in a production environment (internships count!)
• You're no newbie when it comes to using Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
• You're capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints
• You've received accolades for how exceptional your project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills are
• You have experience working on Mac and you're no newbie when it comes to working in Excel. Smartsheet familiarity a plus!
• You are a self-starter and strong teammate who can work independently, collaboratively and responsibly in a fast-paced news environment
• You pride yourself on how detailed you are and always make sure to cross your t's and dot your I's, checking and re-checking things as you go
• You have a talent for anticipating needs and have professional judgment for handling confidential information
• You're comfortable and confident about the importance of this support position
• You have the flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• You're a creative who rocks a positive attitude and has a high level of professionalism
• You're just as nutty and passionate about TV and Classic Film as we are!
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.