Production Assistant - Newsroom
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2020 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant - Newsroom jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant - Newsroom postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant - Newsroom? The Production Assistant assists and supports the editorial team in production of the 9am show on a daily basis.
• Cut images for stories, gather research, create galleries, update link boxes, cut video from on-air, assist in social media out-reach.
• In addition, the Production Assistant will provide support with research on news stories to help writers and editors covering major events.
• They will work closely with our on-air colleagues.
• There will be opportunities to write, but the core responsibility for the individual in this position will be to provide production support for the CNN editorial team.
• College degree preferred, preferably in journalism or television-related education.
• Basic understanding of video technology, production knowledge and good visual sense.
• Strong news awareness, journalistic integrity and effective news writing ability.
• Thorough knowledge of CNN News systems preferred. Interest in and ability to write on news events.
• Effective writing ability.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.