Product Manager - Ad Supported
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Product Manager - Ad Supported jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Product Manager - Ad Supported postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Manager - Ad Supported? Product Manager - Ad Supported (HBO Max)
The Product Manager for Ad-Supported will be responsible for defining product requirements for the Ad-supported environment and driving innovation across user engagement and flow. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to prioritize and execute against these requirements, building and evolving an actionable product roadmap. Collaboration across other product managers, UX designers, engineering, research, and strategy will be critical to improving the product experience while prioritizing and balancing user and business needs.
• Define and document requirements for ad experience enablement, ad measurement, and ad targeting.
• Collaborate with internal teams to establish product roll-out plans that set expectations for delivering new functionalities, ensuring feasibility, and making adjustments when needed.
• Work with Product Experience peers to deliver innovation, ensuring alignment of product requirements and integration into the unified roadmap.
• Work closely with UX/UI, Eng, and other technology teams on requirements and ad enablement design.
• Communicate the ad experience roadmap at all levels, including specific functionality, to ensure support and understanding across internal teams of features and the target user experience.
• Monitor and analyze key performance indicators and make recommendations based on data to improve the product and user experience.
• Research and analyze emerging trends in the marketplace and drive product enhancements that differentiate HBO Max from the competition.
• Understand and communicate consumer behavior for products and features.
• Utilize data-driven decision making for prioritizing product feature backlog.
• Cultivate strong relationships among working teams and have exposure to senior leadership.
• Responsible and accountable for the launch and improvement of new product features as they relate to the ad-supported environment.
• 5 years of experience in managing digital product initiatives and or related experience at a technology company.
• Extensive experience in streaming video products on CTV, mobile, and desktop with a focus on technology platforms.
• Deep knowledge of the competitive landscape including SVOD, AVOD and other OTT services.
• Experience writing extensive requirements for digital products and features and the ability to execute upon those requirements with development teams.
• High degree of technical knowledge to understand how the evolving features would affect the outcome of the user and advertiser experience.
• Understanding of how to develop rapid prototypes, A/B testing, and iterative development practices.
• Experience in an agile development process (Scrum, Kanban) required.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Must be self-motivated and accountable.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
• Comfortable working in an environment that is ever-changing; must be able to create your own direction, yet balance cross-functional teams' needs and priorities.
• Ability to use critical thinking, strategy, and a consumer-driven lens to address market opportunities with creative solutions and establish a strategic product roadmap.
• Have the drive to continually enhance knowledge of systems, products, and industry.
The Ideal Candidate
• Passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology.
• Possesses a deep understanding of the video streaming industry as well as the ad-supported space and is a champion for the consumer.
• Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects.
• Capable of being a doer and longer-term strategic thinker.
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• Comfortable in a small, lean team that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.