TurnerLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/23/2020 8:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Producer? Temporary Producer
We are seeking a temporary Producer to assist with archival tape research for a new, short-term project .
• Overall assessment of available media to tell the story, broken down by act/beats, highlighting strong sources for content and identifying historic events with scarcer coverage.
• Seek out additional story points of interest and leads on potential subjects through research.
• Provide a comprehensive cost projection of licensing fees and research labor for the program.
• Assess rights limitations and liaise with legal counsel and network Rights & Clearance department.
• Provide creative solutions to rights, cost or media coverage issues
• 4 years of relevant program development experience.
• Strong editorial skills required.
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, or related field of study is preferred.
• Previous experience conducting thoroughly-sourced research required.
• Extensive knowledge of and interest in politics, history, current events and major political figures essential. Experience with international media outlets preferred.
• Requires a creative thinker with excellent organizational skills.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.