Partner Marketing Lead
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/25/2020 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Partner Marketing Lead jobs in New York-NY
Search all Partner Marketing Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Partner Marketing Lead? Partner Marketing Lead- Wm Distribution
The Partner Marketing Lead will be responsible for leading and operationalizing the marketing and promotional efforts with distribution partners to drive value to the WM portfolio (HBO, Cinemax, tbs, TNT, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim). As a leader, this position will be charged with setting strategy for the partner marketing team, ensure effective resource allocation, and lead/develop employees, reinforcing WM's cultural values.
• Develop and drive partner marketing strategy
• Lead and drive execution of partner marketing strategy for network and SVOD distribution with MVPD, vMVPD and special market partners
• Use a metrics-based approach to develop effective campaigns and programs, ensuring sufficient ROI is achieved
• Partner with leads of Account Management, Business Planning, Finance, and Business Affairs to develop to drive value and customer demand of the WM brands through affiliate partnerships Lead and ideate creative execution of promotional strategies
• Lead team responsible for creative development projects, ensuring strategic creative execution and implementation of all assets and tactics across partners, ensuring creative direction
• Facilitate and foster collaboration across WM brands and marketing teams Drive subscription, activation, and engagement through point of sale education
• Lead team in strategic development and launch of a comprehensive training program including curriculum, education, assessment and performance to drive the subscription, engagement and retention performance of HBO, HBO Max and Cinemax products
• Lead the introduction of next generation E-learning; exploration and evaluation of technology solutions to maximize, efficiency, reach, and effectiveness of training program and strategies
• 10 years marketing experience within media industry
• Intimate knowledge of media distribution landscape
• Direct experience with MVPD and vMVPD operators preferred
• Proven history of driving successful promotional campaigns and programs
• Proven leader with experience in change management and developing and fostering high performing teams
• In-depth understanding of the multiple facets of marketing (buying behaviors, strategic planning, analysis and measurement specific to media, creative development and execution across mediums)
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills with proven ability to present complex business problems to Senior Management.
• Bachelor's Degree Required.
• MBA Preferred.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.