This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2020 6:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Operations Lead jobs in London-UK
Search all Operations Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Operations Lead? Working closely with the Director of Operations, the Operations Lead EMEA will both support and independently lead the identification of operational problems or areas of opportunity, development of solutions and implementation of them, ultimately striving to create operational excellence in the EMEA region for Create.
They will be required to take a holistic view of all operational practices, analyse performance data and key performance indicators to find and design strategic plans to improve workflow and efficiency pushing the team towards its strategic goals.
As a senior member of the create team and the lead of the project management function in the region they will be expected to guide their team towards best practice project management techniques ensuring they are they are a proactive and knowledgeable first point of contact for sales teams and clients and that all projects are maximised for speed and cost effectiveness and that our project management system reflects the true status of projects.
• Project Management - Build, manage and mentor a client/sales team facing project management team, equipped to be both the first point of contact regarding operational question and handle the volume of work required in the EMEA Studio. Ensure this team has a clear operating procedure for proactive communications, resourcing and workflow.
• Financial – Continually evaluate our current procedures and find solutions and areas of opportunity to streamline them. Using their team and working with relevant parties, including finance and production management to ensure the we have full visibility of incoming costs and that our project information is accurately representative of costs incurred by Create EMEA.
• Resourcing – Work with discipline leads and Production management to build a robust resourcing process that allows for full visibility of staff workload and analysis of timesheet data to streamline resource costs and maximise the use of resource overall
• Resource Assimilation – Work with relevant parties including finance, security and HR to define and implement an onboarding process and ensure line managers have all the necessary knowledge to ensure onboarding of freelance and perm staff is as efficient as possible.
• Workflow, administration and system use – Use their team and act independently to identify areas of the studio workflow and administration which can be improved to create efficiencies. Support the Director of Operations in evaluation and knowledge share related to the use of our project management tool Workfront.
Operational Projects (Specific areas of concentration will be agreed with the Director of operations)
The Operations Lead will be expected to work on specific projects designed to improve the overall workflow of the studio. This may be from a purely studio context but may extend to the wider CNNIC business if it has a material benefit to the studio itself.
These will include, but not be limited to:
• Briefing Process
• Digital Asset Management
• Studio Structure
• Previous experience working as a Senior Project Manager or operations professional in the creative industry either within a multi-discipline creative agency or production house
• Experience managing project managers and administration staff
• Knowledge of current Project Management and Operational best practices
• Experience of implementing and maintaining operational initiatives
• Organised, pro-active and solutions-driven
• Excellent emotional intelligence and communication skills both internally and to key stakeholders
Nice to have:
• Previous experience within a brand studio, production or creative agency environment
• Extensive regional contacts from a resource and supplier perspective
• Experience of business and project management systems
What's on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. We'll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Closing date: 8th December 2020 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.