Manager, Video / Audio Ad Product
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Video / Audio Ad Product jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Video / Audio Ad Product postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Video / Audio Ad Product? Turner Services Inc. seeks a Manager, Video/Audio Ad Product for the News Digital Ad Products department.
WarnerMedia is looking for an enthusiastic, focused individual to help develop, execute and scale new ideas into incredible products that will drive our digital ad business across the News, Entertainment, Emerging Consumer and HBO Max divisions. The Ad Product Manager will be responsible for leading the ideation, development and sales enablement of immersive display ad products, combining WarnerMedia's reach, assets and AT&T's rich consumer data to create impactful cross-platform solutions for brands.
We are looking for an experienced, innovative thinker with knowledge and passion for digital media, storytelling and advertising trends. This position will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of display ad products on web and in app.
• Develop consumer-first ad products, drawing heavily on empathy for the modern video & audio consumer and a strong command of business metrics and performance goals
• Create strong connections between WarnerMedia brand data, content and audiences to develop powerful ad experiences that surprise and delight our users and drive performance for brands
• Partner cross functionally to define and optimize materials and processes to streamline the sale and execution of products
• Collaborate with brand product and technology teams on strategic and technical integration of ad products into their platforms
• Leverage strong analytical skills and an inquisitive nature to define, design and execute an iterative product development and optimization pipeline
• Work with multidisciplinary teams to roadmap, track and manage projects to completion on time and within budget
• Partner with sales to articulate the value of WarnerMedia's ad product suite and how it can drive success for a partner's business
• Ability to research consumer and advertiser trends to qualify product development decisions
• 4 years of digital media, ad operations, or product management experience, preferably for an AVOD or digital audio environment
• Experience with and knowledge of digital ad serving and automated buying technologies
• Excellent communication skills and a proven collaborator; ability to work successfully with both direct and indirect teams across an organization
• A strong bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data to back up product ideas & assumptions
• Proven ability to independently build relationships and resolve challenges with internal & external teams
• Experience and demonstrated ability in understanding and discussing technical concepts and associated trade-offs
• Experience setting up processes for project intake and monitoring of and reporting on product health and success This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.