Manager, Talent & Performance
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2020 8:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Talent & Performance jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Talent & Performance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Talent & Performance? The Manager, Talent & Performance will play a critical role in setting up the Talent & Performance team's strategic roadmap and aligning the team's efforts across the CoE. This role requires a deep understanding of end-to-end talent management and performance management approaches. The Manager serves as a subject matter expert and will help the Director to drive behavioral and cultural change in the Talent & Performance space. The Manager will help the Director connect strategy and implementation across HR and across the enterprise, including AT&T as appropriate, ensuring alignment and integration. This position will report to the Director of Talent & Performance Management. The Manager will lead and/or support key elements of the evolution of our enterprise approach to performance management and the transformation of our approach to top talent identification and development.
• Partnering with our enterprise diversity and inclusion team to embed D&I in all our approaches.
• Contributing to our overall approach and strategy for PM and talent management; providing thought-leadership and examples of internal and external data and best practices; evaluating current trends, innovations and competitor approaches, and making recommendations aligned to our performance and talent philosophies.
• Planning and executing cycle-driven talent and performance actions such as year-end planning, goal-setting guidance, compensation/bonus guidance tied to performance, succession planning and talent reviews.
• Developing employee and people-leader communications including talent & performance related learning assets, playbooks, guides, etc.
• Supporting the administration of talent & PM through our platform, Workday.
• Innovating a new approach to ongoing feedback - both within and outside of Workday - that drives organic development and coaching to grow, reward and retain our talent.
• Identifying additional ways to support and drive a high-performance culture.
• Partnering across the CoE to ensure talent and performance approaches reinforce WM's culture and our employee value proposition.
• Developing relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise to ensure coordination, alignment, buy-in, etc.
• Identifying ways to optimize our relationship and workflow with the People Advisors and People Solutions teams.
• A Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of related experience or 7-9 years of relevant experience without a BA
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills and the ability to pull together cohesive presentations, narratives, proposals, etc. using a variety of formats
• Passionate about embedding D&I in all we do
• Project management skills, including the ability to design a basic project plan, extraordinary organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
• Results-oriented with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively across functions
• Eagerness and proven agility to iterate quickly and test new concepts with ease; thrives in a fast past and innovative environment
• Excellent focus on the internal customer with experience presenting to and interacting with Senior Leaders - able to build strong relationships, manage difficult stakeholders and conflicting views
• Focus on delivery and excellence - ability to work on numerous projects with conflicting needs at any time and ensure strong communication and updates on project progress.
What will make you stand out
• Certified in one or more assessment instruments including Hogan
• Prior experience managing end-to-end performance and or talent systems
• External network of colleagues in the talent and performance space
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.