Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Full Time Job
The Manager, Strategic Initiatives is responsible for leading the strategic integration of several bodies of work within Digital's culture strategy. The role supports several bodies of work, all of which create structure, guidance and consistent processes for the organization-at-large. Two notable responsibilities include implementing plans to accelerate organizational capability and advancing the OKR discipline that measures the execution of Digital's business strategy.
• Activate Digital's comprehensive, multi-year, experiential manager development framework for all people leaders.
• Design, implement and manage programmatic elements tied to framework inclusive of coaching, upward feedback, mentorship, peer learning and other development opportunities.
• Hold the structure and planning of key internal engagements and leadership forums.
• In partnership with key stakeholders, guides the development of the Digital workforce with the digital skills and mindsets of the future, as aligned to Digital's business strategy.
• Drive strategic implementation of critical organization and function skill building efforts, aligned to Digital's skills vision, in order to accelerate the organization's digital maturity.
• Embed with more than 10 teams to advance the OKR discipline.
• Guide teams throughout the OKR setting process and support the facilitation of team monthly reviews to ensure executional excellence.
• Foster collaboration and transparency around the way we set and measure objectives and key results by working with teams to spot dependencies and create connections across shared bodies of work.
• Drive accountability, alignment and partnerships among multiple stakeholders and connection points with the work of the larger WarnerMedia company.
• Understand external benchmarks and best practices in digital transformation and integrate insights as applicable.
• 5 years in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing work environment with an ability to navigate ambiguity.
• Proven experience building and scaling employee and organization initiatives.
• Knowledge of adult learning, human behavior and organizational development.
• Eagerness to embrace and drive culture change.
• Demonstrated success in building effective relationships and leading teams and stakeholders without a direct reporting line.
• Possess a strategic operational skillset with the ability to project manage large initiatives with stakeholders outside your direct team.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excited by operating in grey space and creating things that have never existed before.
• A desire to grow, learn, change and tackle new challenges with regularity.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands