TurnerNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Social - Bleacher Report
Bleacher Report is seeking a Manager, B/R Betting Social Content to be responsible for overseeing the creation of innovative and engaging original social content for B/R Betting. He/She will specifically lead outreach to creators, influencers and talent in the space to partner on original content experiences that align with B/R Betting strategy. We are looking for someone with a passion for pushing the boundaries of new content experiences and who gets excited about betting culture including big parlay payouts, agonizes over bad beats, and lives for the late game. But you can't take yourself too seriously because betting is fun, and we are determined to create the most entertaining and innovative social experiences in the betting space. The Manager, B/R Betting Social Content will work cross-functionally, collaborating with the content, design, sales and marketing, business development and leadership group on key initiatives and alongside partners in the betting industry.
• Help meaningfully move forward B/R Betting's content innovation by ideating and executing forward-thinking concepts with third-party creators and producers.
• Conduct outreach to creators in the space, developing relationships and working on one-off and ongoing partnerships to create innovative content experiences.
• Work closely with app, social and content stakeholders to identify key betting topics, sports events on the calendar and white-space opportunities to build innovative content experiences around.
• Build content experiences that will drive audience interaction with a focus on community SCOPE.
• Manage and oversee a content budget to work with third-party creators and influencers to create content experiences that align with B/R Betting strategy.
• Lean into the underserved topics of humor, fun and creative innovation in the betting space.
• Develop elevated content experiences to anchor coverage around key tentpoles on the sports calendar.
• Focus on innovation and ground-breaking content experiences to position B/R Betting as the creative leader in the betting space.
• Evaluate and experiment on all new social platforms and/or functionality and educate others on the priorities and opportunities.
• Influence and mentor staff, inspiring a creative culture of innovation.
• Provide support and pathways to nurture and grow existing talent and maintain the highest quality of work.
• Lead cross-departmental transparency and collaboration.
• Embody a group that prides itself on camaraderie associated with 'best in class'.
• 5 years experience in digital media, social media or content creation.
• Extensive knowledge of Sports Betting.
• Extensive knowledge of best-in-class visual, creative and social formats, software and opportunities.
• Extensive knowledge of all social platforms, functionality and audience growth best practices.
• Experience with project management and working with remote creators on deadline-oriented projects.
• Experience in leading small teams and/or projects/events.
• Deep understanding of current media and digital content space.
• Previous editorial, design, content or social media experience in sports is preferred.
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice extensive knowledge of internet sports culture.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands