Manager, Marketing Conversion Optimization
This was removed by the employer on 2/23/2021 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Marketing Conversion Optimization jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Manager, Marketing Conversion Optimization postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Marketing Conversion Optimization? Manager, Marketing Conversion Optimization, HBO Max LATAM
The Manager, Marketing Conversion Optimization will support HBO Max LatAm growth ambitions by driving conversion rate optimization across all touch points with the service.
In this role, the Manager will be responsible for running A/B tests across the DTC and IAP products and optimize the landing pages.
He/She will be at the forefront of driving best-in-class User Experience (UX) by focusing on analyzing the behavior of website visitors and discovering trends.
This is a highly collaborative role that will partner across multiple groups within HBO Max LatAm.
• Recommend landing page optimization strategies on DTC and IAP.
• Implement and coordinate A/B testing efforts across DTC and IAP products.
• Understand user behaviors through the website and apps in order to identify key areas for conversion improvement.
• Advise on user interface (UI) design principles that increase conversion.
• Work with designers and developers to create a coherent testing approach.
• Developing tools and dashboards that help monitor and drive UX principles.
• Report and present conversion performance improvement and ROI to key stakeholders
• Collaborate and coordinate with other CRO professionals across the organization.
• Support the Acquisition Marketing and the Product teams towards their optimization efforts
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus.
• 6-8 years of experience in customer journeys, conversion optimization and analytics.
• Experience in running CRO projects within larger or complex organizations.
• Have the ability to translate results into business impact and present the findings efficiently within the organization.
• A strong passion for problem solving and innovation.
• Experience in performing A/B/MVT testing and usability tests.
• Certified Google Analytics.
• Advanced Excel/Sheets skills are essential, Macros & SQL capabilities are a plus.
• Experience working in a highly fast-paced environment, being accountable and learning from mistakes.
• Fluency in English and Spanish required.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.