This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Gbs-Otc jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Manager, Gbs-Otc postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Gbs-Otc? Manager, B Accounting
• Collaborate with BPO service provider to organize and monitor the use of resources required to provide high quality and cost effective O2C service delivery.
• Monitor related key performance indicators and/or service level agreements to ensure delivery of effective, efficient and quality services as agreed with key stakeholders.
• Responsible for all BPO results including timeliness, completeness and accuracy of O2C deliverables.
• Ensure all O2C processes within GBS and BPO service provider are in accordance to all company compliance, controls, reporting and audit guidelines.
• Focus on BU stakeholder and external customer service and satisfaction, including regularly publishing performance dashboards and other metrics.
• Engage GBS-O2C management team and key stakeholders regularly to review results and collaborate to achieve objectives.
• Ensure accuracy of revenue recognition in financial statements, and collaboration with business on contract accuracy.
• Analyzes affiliate subscriber data to ensure accurate billing and revenue forecasting. Identify positive or negative subscriber trends that may affect forecasted revenue.
• Clearly communicate by leveraging interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Manage and develop staff on all collections and credit management issues with a results orientation toward all internal and external customers.
• Leverage managerial and mentorship skills to effectively achieve collections targets, reduce DSO, analysis of monthly subscription & other client aging reports.
• Ensure client payments are complying with contract terms. Manages relationships with key affiliates, and other development opportunities.
• Creates and generate ad hoc reports in response to the needs of executive leadership regarding contract compliance or negotiations.
• Work with GBS O2C management team to set priorities for the department and be able to actively assist in all problem resolution matters.
• Make recommendations and work with GBS-O2C management to develop strategies for operational process improvements, standardization and systems projects to gain greater efficiencies and effectiveness both within GBS and BPO service provider.
• Other special projects as required.
• Approximately 3-5 years previous work experience in an accounting or finance environment required.
• Public and private accounting experience preferred.
• Accounts receivable, commercial finance, reporting and planning experience preferred.
• Entertainment industry experience highly preferred.
• Bachelor's or advanced degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• MBA or CPA preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of Order-to-cash principles with an entertainment company.
• Experience directly and indirectly managing a global, diverse team.
• Experience developing and executing standard processes across a global organization.
• A proven track record in managing change and implementing large scale, global transformation.
• Must have experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, MACCS, Gator, and/or Great Plains PC Skills: Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel or Access required
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.