TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Line Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Line Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Line Producer? Line Producer for Courageous (Temporary)
• You're an organized, disciplined industry vet with in-depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting and all of the physical and technical processes of filmmaking.
• You have exceptional communication skills and the diplomacy to balance the creative expectations of the director, artists and creative personnel with the financial resources available.
• In pre-production you oversee various activities, including hiring the production team, location scouting, ensuring compliance with regulations and codes of practice, sourcing equipment and suppliers, selecting crew, engaging supporting artists and contributors, and monitoring the progress of our production departments.
• You have extensive experience with working on non-scripted productions.
• On shoot days you're responsible for overseeing all activities, and for ensuring that the production is completed on time and within budget.
• You plan for the worst, while simultaneously inspiring the team to excel in their work every day.
• You're the thread that connects it all from pre-production to the wrap meeting.
• Deep knowledge of budgeting and scheduling film shoots.
• Organized planning chops to ensure each project stays on course and the adaptability to pivot when things fall apart.
• Great communication skills and positive teamwork attitude.
• Understanding of working with clients and meeting brand objectives.
• Experience working in an editorial environment a plus - especially with digital publishers.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.