TurnerNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Lead, HBO Max Reporting
The Reporting Director will maintain and oversee the production of weekly reporting metrics and financial dashboards with summaries highlighting significant business trends and financial results of HBO Max and HBO global distribution to various finance departments (Accounting, Planning, etc.) and HBO Max department leads.
You will serve the reporting needs of the HBO Max Retail (Direct and IAP) business areas and cross functional partners by understand business considerations and to provide expert direction. You will play a critical role in reporting related projects and tasks within the COE team allowing for facilitation of discovery and requirements gathering phases to planning aspects of end-to-end system testing considerations accordingly for successful rollout of projects.
Must be customer-service oriented with significant experience managing a multifunctional team and possess excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to identify, analyze and recommend reporting enhancements, additions, and changes as necessary. Effectively communicating to all levels within the organization is vital. Candidate must have the ability to balance competing priorities in a dynamic business environment. Hands on experience in the industry a plus. Strong Excel skills and capable of working within other customized computer programs and experience leading reporting initiatives is essential.
• Deliver timely and accurate reporting of HBO Max subscriber metrics and KPI's, maintaining reporting deliverables checklist and timing and ensure reporting tools and reports have the data required for subscriber reporting integrity.
• Partner with Finance (Planning), HBO Max distribution leads, Business Operations and Data Analytics to understand HBO Max business reporting need and considerations (e.g., product and promotional offerings) to ensure data, reporting and reconciliations to facilitate accurate daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
• Work with DSR COE and various departments regarding open issues, project prioritization, project planning and management, resource allocation and resolutions.
• Ensure BI created data analytics dashboards (Looker) and existing built reports from the data warehouse provide accurate data to ensure subscriber reporting and various data reconciliations.
• Understand HBO Max Promotional Offer considerations by working with DSR COE Operations team to understand reporting requirements.
• Understand reporting deliverables and business changes in order to maintain project workload and timelines.
• Partake in System Integration Testing for Reporting (Sigma, Zeppelin, Periscope, Snowflake, Looker) as needed (e.g., new initiatives for HBO Max; New IAP Partner reporting data; etc.)
• BS in Accounting or Finance.
• CPA is a plus.
• Minimum 8 years relevant public or public / private work experience. Entertainment industry and / or multinational business experience, a plus