L&D Lead East Coast
TurnerNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This leadership role will develop and apply innovative learning approaches that meet the needs of our changing organization and grow Learning culture at WarnerMedia.
They will lead a team of Learning & Development professionals to deliver Learning to the business in their region.
They will also partner closely with their colleagues in People Development and in other areas of HR.
• Development, oversight and execution of WarnerMedia Learning in their region
• Planning and executing learning initiatives and other innovative learning solutions to grow and strengthen a Learning culture
• Partnering with other People Development peers, HR Business Partners and members of all HR CoEs to build and execute on Learning & Development programs and initiatives
• Providing exceptional program development, instructional design & facilitation expertise at all levels including executive development
• Highly innovative especially in the area of Learning Culture Use/experience of workforce analytics to design approach
• Knowledge of Technology/Digital skill development
• Experience leading change
• Proven ability to engage many and varied stakeholders
• 5 years of experience in Learning & Development & or Organization Development
• 3 years of experience leading teams
• Expertise in instructional design
• Expertise in facilitation of learning programs and specifically leadership & executive development programs both face to face & virtual
• Previous experience working with both creative and business professionals
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. Warner Media is part of AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T).