Intern - Trade Marketing
TurnerHong Kong, HK
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2020 5:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Trade Marketing jobs in Hong Kong-HK
Search all Intern - Trade Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Trade Marketing? The Trade Marketing Department is seeking a 6-month full-time (preferred)/part-time Intern to assist the Head of Marketing in executing various News Advertising Sales Marketing initiatives in the Asia Pacific region, such as events and trade advertising.
Essential job functions:
• Provide support in industry and hospitality events, including trade events, workshops, client entertainment activities, and conferences, and help with logistics and operational execution to ensure the network has an effective brand presence.
• Coordinate with creative agencies and in-house designers on branding and other trade marketing materials by providing a detailed brief and ensure all materials are delivered timely with strict vigilance on quality control under the guidance of the manager.
• Source for new premiums and new vendors; liaise with new/existing vendors on premiums production to ensure timely and quality delivery.
• Perform key administrative functions to enable smooth day-to-day operations of the department including processing, preparation, and dissemination of information/reports for both internal and external consumption, postage and shipping of marketing materials, and management of the premiums inventory.
• Penultimate or 3rd-year students in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Corporate Communications/Public Relations, and other related disciplines.
• Willing to take a semester off school & gain working experience at our company.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Any other Asian languages a plus.
• Proactive, detailed oriented with excellent communication skills and resourcefulness in a fast pace environment.
• Active user of the internet and well versed with social media platforms.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoints, Words This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.