Virtual CNN Documentary Unit Intern
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2021 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Virtual CNN Documentary Unit Intern jobs in Atlanta-US
Search all Virtual CNN Documentary Unit Intern postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual CNN Documentary Unit Intern? The documentary unit provides in-depth reporting on current affairs by using strong production values combined with long-form storytelling.
• Interns will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced unit that puts a premium on a strong work ethic, teamwork and the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
• CNN's Documentary Unit offers the opportunity to work alongside experienced long-form journalists with a passion for great storytelling.
• Interns will have the opportunity to participate in every aspect of television production such as:
• Transcribing tape
• Gathering editorial and video materials, from the script-writing process through edit
• Assist the editorial staff in developing material for our Web site and fulfilling obligations to the network.
• Organizing visual elements
• Setting up shoots
• Basic story research and fact-checking
• Assist editors with tape producing, post-production and may have the opportunity to participate in local shoots.
• Some exposure to television production
• Basic research skills
• Proven interest in journalism and current affairs
• Prefer students majoring in Film and Television or Journalism
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.