HR Coordinator- Sales & International
TurnerNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As part of WarnerMedia's Sales & International division, this role will help support the New York based HR team delivering people-related support across the division to clients within Advertising Sales, Distribution Sales, and the division's Legal, Communications, and Finance functions.
• Provide day-to-day support to the Sales & International HR team on projects and administrative tasks.
• Serve as an HR point of contact and respond to employee questions regarding company policies and procedures, compliance documentation, benefits, PTO, payroll, etc.
• Research and resolve payroll and position discrepancies
• Advise employees on how to navigate company processes to accomplish tasks by guiding them to the appropriate channels.
• Provide basic project management support on HR initiatives such as performance evaluations, common merit review, budgets, training and development, new leader assimilations, and client events.
• Own and coordinate the paperwork process for the hire and termination of temporary employees and interns.
• Coordinate full-time employee new hire onboarding activities and new hire orientation.
• In partnership with HR Business Partners, develop and execute the division's Summer Intern Program.
• Create, maintain and update divisional org charts.
• Take and manage the archiving/filing/collection of notes relating to employee relations investigations.
• Additional administrative responsibilities including travel arrangements, expense reporting and meeting logistics.
• 2-3 years administrative experience in a corporate environment, supporting an HR team would be a plus
• 4-year degree desired
• Candidate must be team-focused, detail-oriented, resourceful and proactive
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to deal effectively with senior executives
• Must possess strong logic and reasoning skills
• Must have the ability to plan for, track, prioritize and execute multiple recurring and ad hoc tasks
• Must have the ability to handle and maintain confidential information
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
• Strong computer skills required, proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint are essential
• Experience with PeopleSoft/Workday is preferred
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.