HR Business Partner
This was removed by the employer on 7/21/2020 8:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HR Business Partner jobs in London-UK
Search all HR Business Partner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a HR Business Partner? The HR Business Partner is responsible for the proactive delivery of generalist HR services to managers and employees in the Data, Technology, Operations & Innovation, and CNNi Commercial teams based in London. The focus of activity for this role is advisory and issue led client management, taking into consideration business and operational needs. You will have the confidence to work closely with our managers and employees advising on a variety of HR-related subjects and be able to influence, develop, and support Managers on HR best practice.
Working in partnership with the HR team supporting the client groups globally and the broader Warner Media HR Centres of Excellence (Reward, Talent Acquisition, Organisational Effectiveness, HR Employee Services) you will be able to create credible and professional relationships to provide commercially focused and practical solutions to support our business objectives. These will be across the range of HR initiatives, for example, employee engagement, development and retention, culture change, employee relations, team dynamics, workforce planning, succession planning, and performance management.
What you'll be doing:
• Provide responsive, first-class, and end-to-end HR advisory support to your client groups, working closely with the specialist teams in Reward, Talent Acquisition, and Organisational Effectiveness when specific expertise and assistance is required.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships across the DTOI and CNNiC teams to understand their business objectives and challenges and identify appropriate HR interventions to support them.
• Ensure a good understanding of the financial drivers of your business and competitive market activity in order to ensure HR is well placed to provide commercial advice and respond to current and future business and market challenges, ensuring the work you do is adding real value and helping the business to achieve their goals.
• Confidently advise leaders and managers on implications of organisational changes (at an individual and team level), responsible for ensuring we are legally compliant.
• Provide timely and accurate advice to Employees and Managers on any ER related issues, in accordance with local employment law.
• Provide coaching and counselling to management on leadership and employee development issues with creative and value-added recommendations in support of clients' requests.
• Support Managers in identifying and planning appropriate development interventions for their teams. Encourage focus and ownership in them managing the talent profile within their areas through the use of succession planning tools to build high performing teams for now and the future.
• Support line managers to focus on driving performance and effectively managing their people through utilising and partnering with our broader internal HR COE's taking advantage of their specialist knowledge and approach.
• Communicate and implement Warner Media wide HR strategy and initiatives, ensuring they are tailored accordingly to suit relevant teams.
• Support and advise on the implementation of the company's Diversity strategy and related policies and procedures, particularly in relation to recruitment, promotion, career development, and creating an open, inclusive and appropriate culture within Warner Media where differences are respected and valued.
• Undertake and manage projects and new initiatives as directed to support the achievement of the HR and business strategy.
What we're looking for:
• Proven HR experience in a fast-paced organisation where you have been commercially focused
• Very strong communication skills, someone who can inspire confidence and support our employees and managers with a positive can-do attitude
• Strong intellectual capacity with the ability to analyse, understand and advise on what can be complex HR issues
• A hands-on attitude, proactive in identifying and addressing areas of improvement
• A good understanding of UK Employment Law in theory and in practise is a must
• Strong business acumen, ability to provide HR services and advise in a commercially sensitive and appropriate way
• Effective change agent, able to be proactive, lead by example and support the implementation of change across the business
• Ability to assimilate information quickly taking into consideration commercial needs versus balancing risk and exposure to the broader organization
• Able to inspire confidence in the Management team, and key stakeholders both within HR and outside of HR
• Degree in HR or a related field, HR certifications a plus
• Experience in working with and partnering with remote teams across a global matrix organization
• Fluency in English is essential, additional major world language skills would be advantageous
What's on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. We'll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.