HR Business Partner
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2020 5:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HR Business Partner jobs in New York-NY
Search all HR Business Partner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a HR Business Partner? The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
As part of WarnerMedia's Sales division, this role will provide HR support to the Ad Sales organization. You will provide HR guidance and both influence and deliver on HR objectives aligned to business priorities. This position will work closely with People Development, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and other HR Centers of Expertise to provide on-going support. Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Business Partner will serve as a consultant to employees and managers on people-related issues developing solutions for the business through HR expertise and key partnerships formed across the HR function. The HR Business partner will contribute at both a hands-on and strategic level to help retain and grow best-in-class talent and drive the division forward.
• Provide day-to-day HR support for the WarnerMedia Ad Sales team throughout the full employee lifecycle.
• Partner with the HR Director and business leaders to develop and implement the talent management strategy and supporting division initiatives.
• Proactively share client business knowledge and successfully partner with HR Centers of Excellence including Talent Acquisition, People Development, Employee Relations, Compensation, etc. to advance the divisions business priorities.
• Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers and employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the Sales division.
• Guide clients through people-related matters to navigate change and support them in coaching, providing feedback, and managing performance.
• Identify solutions to manager and business concerns by collecting/analyzing data and relying on personal observation.
• Partner with the HR Centers of Excellence to manage special projects and annual processes such as performance evaluations, common merit review, budgets, training and development, new leader assimilation, and client events.
• Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a best-in-class work environment.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role.
• A bachelor's degree or requisite experience.
• Successful demonstration of relationship building and ability to influence decision making.
• Ability to anticipate the needs of the business and proactively provide necessary HR solutions.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills (approachable and engaging).
• Strong problem-solving and strategic thinking skills to resolve issues and concerns.
• Ability to deliver results in a client facing role, providing day-to-day support in a dynamic 24x7 environment.
• Demonstrated ability to "think out of the box" and develop creative solutions.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.