HR Business Partner - Corporate
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2019 7:28:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HR Business Partner - Corporate jobs in New York-NY
Search all HR Business Partner - Corporate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a HR Business Partner - Corporate? The Job
WarnerMedia is looking for a fearless HR Business partner to join our team who is thinking forward! In this dynamic culture built around news, storytelling, entertainment the role is responsible for delivering high quality HR support to multiple client groups in Corporate - across all levels of employees and management. We seek a solutions-orientated and innovative individual who can be a partner to the business and trusted advisor.
• Build relationships and trust with clients to effectively influence business decisions.
• Consult on staffing, compensation, training, performance management, manager capability, and compliance.
• Consult with clients on approaches for resolving business challenges using sound HR practices, coupled with creativity.
• Build business acumen by participating in client meetings; job shadowing; and staying abreast of industry trends.
• Manage employee relations issues.
• Interpret policies and implement programs within the client group to effectively impact our most important resources – people.
• Partners with various HR Centers of Excellence teams to deliver solutions that are relevant and client focused.
• Support client groups with change management initiatives.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role.
• A bachelor's degree or requisite experience.
• Strong coaching skills and ability to influence.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities with minimum supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to manage employee relations issues.
• Demonstrated ability to apply HR knowledge to resolve complex business challenges.
• Excellent communication skills- written and verbal.
• Ability to deliver results in a client facing role, providing day-to-day support in a dynamic 24x7 environment.
• Demonstrated ability to "think out of the box" and develop creative solutions.
• Bonus Points For: - Experience working with clients in remote locations.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.