This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2020 9:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HR Assistant jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all HR Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a HR Assistant? Temporary Human Resources Assistant
• Provides information and instruction to clients during problem resolution by accessing information through available resources and databases, including core HCM systems and the Service Center's Knowledge Base tool.
• Performs transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data and process audits and reconciliations, administration of programs associated with HR initiatives (i.e., Timesheet entry, Address / Name Changes and unemployment claims processing).
• Processes transactions by collecting required information or back up documentation from clients or HR colleagues, which may require inquiry and follow up for additional information as needed.
• Provides support for self-service and HR technology tools for clients and HR colleagues.
• Inputs data into required databases or systems to complete transactions that then flow to populate other business processes and/or databases throughout the company.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must possess excellent Client Service Skills
• 2-5 years of relevant human resources experience
• 2 or more years of HR shared services experience preferred
• Excellent analytical, technical, and communication skills
• Bachelor's degree or 4 or more years of equivalent relevant work experience
• Demonstrated PC and web literacy and ability to learn new technology and software programs
• Ability to type with minimal grammatical and/or mathematical errors
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.