Head Of Product
TurnerSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Head Of Product jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Head Of Product postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Head Of Product? Turner Services Inc. seeks a Head of Product for the Products & Services – BR department.
Bleacher Report, one of the most dynamic sports brands reaching millions of fans each day, is looking for a visionary product leader who can establish an innovative and differentiated strategy. This person will be able to can take the visceral, authentic moments across all of sports and transform B/R products into the place fans want to be to experience it all. The Head of Product, Bleacher Report will be responsible for aligning the organization around a clear product vision that not only lets fans watch, but also connect, play and celebrate their teams with others. We want fans to say they know where they were when something big happened in sports and that's on B/R.
• You will be working across multiple departments all aligned around creating a strategy and a roadmap for the next generation sports fans. This role will be empowered to create a first class product and design culture that values all key disciplines and takes advantage of the diverse voices within the organization. This includes overseeing the work of a team of product managers and design/ux professionals. It is the Head of Product's role to instill empathy for the consumer at every stage of the product process. It is important to balance product instincts, analytics and an ongoing dialogue with all sports fans to inform decision making.
• The products are currently on iOS, Android and web with an eye towards expanding to other platforms. Experience creating next gen social and gaming products that push the boundaries, a plus. Role requires a strong business sense and will work across sales, business development and other groups to hit revenue goals. Must be a close partner with our engineering organization to execute on deadline and budget. As a member of the B/R management team, this position will have Profit/Loss (P&L) responsibilities and assist in formulating and executing against broader strategic initiatives for the business unit and Turner Sports.
• Develop product strategy both short (3-6 months) and long (6-18 months) term to guide the product/engineering roadmap, pulling on market and customer insights combined with internal business goals
• Oversee multiple product releases while providing strategic guidance to PMs on their team
• Own the day-to-day product development process, from strategy and concept to shipping
• Develop product strategy and roadmap based on internal stakeholders and business/sales requirements, consumer trends, and technology landscape
• Guide the design process with UX/Interaction and Visual Designers
• Evaluate and manage product/technical partnerships with external partners along with Sales and Buisness Development
• Define the technical requirement and scoping process with Engineering
• Validate product/feature and market fit using strong analytical and metrics-driven approach
• Empower Marketing and PR to message and grow the product's userbase
• 10 years of product management or similar experience (internally or externally)
• 4 years of experience managing teams
• Bachelor's degree
• Demonstrated history or project portfolio displaying shipped products/features
• Strong project management and organization skills
• Strong technical knowledge and understanding of web/app software principles
• Strong consumer insight and communications skills
• Love of sports This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.