This was removed by the employer on 1/15/2021 7:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Financial Analyst jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Financial Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Financial Analyst? Financial Analyst I
The Financial Analyst I (FA I) position will support CNN Worldwide's Digital businesses across all platforms, with primary responsibility supporting the Product, Design and Tech, Capital, CNN Audio, Video Editorial and Digital Productions areas. This position is a key participant in the development, preparation and presentation of both short and long-range financial plans and/or operating budgets, new capital project launches and programming changes.
• Utilize multiple databases of pertinent information to create accurate and reliable monthly, quarterly and annual financial forecasts, ad hoc analysis as well as budgets and long-range plans.
• Create and run system generated reports to analyze forecast data for accuracy, comprehensiveness, reasonableness and impact understanding.
• Perform financial and variance analysis on a variety of financial statements and provide recommendations.
• Proactively develop ad hoc financial analyses to provide management and clients accurate information to make informed decisions.
• Partner with the accounting team to create a seamless actual/forecast process.
• Work with allocating companies to understand business drivers and variances.
• Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or a combination of other undergraduate degree and relevant work experience.
• Experience in financial analysis and financial reporting, including budgeting/forecasting and project-based financial analysis work.
• Candidate must exhibit strong attention to detail and the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Initiative to propose and implement process improvements and to diagnose and solve problems.
• Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment and work under minimal supervision.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to converse with all levels of management including the ability to relate key information in clear/concise manner.
• Hyperion, Essbase, and PeopleSoft skills are highly desired.
• Knowledge and experience with digital and/or media businesses are a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.