Field and Eng Camera
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Field and Eng Camera jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Field and Eng Camera postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Field and Eng Camera? Turner Studios Field and ENG Camera (Temporary)
Turner Studios supports a constantly changing slate of productions in studio and on location, so we're always looking for passionate, adaptable craftspeople and technical experts to support them. If you're a qualified candidate for the role(s) outlined below* and you're available to work on a temporary basis, we'd love for you to apply.
*This role is one of many for which we actively recruit – please check the WarnerMedia Careers site often to see if there are other postings for which you may be a fit.
• Director of Photography: Work closely with the producer and director to create the look and feel of the shoot. Direct the camera department and lighting department. Familiar with a variety of camera and lighting equipment to guide the choices for each shoot.
• Camera Operator: Experienced with a variety of cameras for field use. Able to take direction or operate independently. Able to take and execute direction and offer the show Director pleasing camera shots with crisp focus good picture frame composition.
• Assistant Camera (1st and 2nd): Must be comfortable with the set-up and operation of a variety of cameras, familiar with the capabilities of each, and able to quickly identify camera accessories needed for a shoot or scene. Organization and attention to detail are key.
• Please provide a credits list of all Camera Department work for film or television.
• All positions require 3-5 years of experience.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.