Director, Video & Audio Ad Product
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/2/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Director, Video & Audio Ad Product jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Video & Audio Ad Product postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Video & Audio Ad Product? Turner Services Inc. seeks a Director, Video & Audio Ad Product for the News Digital Ad Products department.
WarnerMedia is looking for an enthusiastic, focused leader to help develop, execute and scale new ideas into incredible products that will drive our digital ad business across the News, Entertainment, Emerging Consumer and HBO Max divisions. The Director of Video Ad Product will be responsible for leading the ideation, development and sales enablement of video products combining WarnerMedia's reach, assets and AT&T's rich consumer data to create impactful cross-platform solutions for brands.
We are looking for an experienced, innovative thinker with knowledge and passion for digital media, storytelling and advertising trends. This position will be responsible for the development and execution of ad products in both the advanced TV and digital audio space.
• Set a consumer-first ad product strategy, drawing heavily on empathy for the modern video & audio consumer and a strong command of business metrics and strategic goals
• Leverage brand insights to ideate and develop innovative ad experiences within AVOD, podcast and digital audio environments that delight consumers and drive performance for brands
• Partner cross functionally to define and optimize materials and processes to streamline the sale and execution of products
• Leverage strong analytical skills and an inquisitive nature to define, design and execute on an iterative product development and optimization pipeline
• Work with multidisciplinary teams to ensure long term planning and support for strategic efforts
• Provide guidance to Product Managers in solutioning for technical complexities and strategic prioritization
• Partner with WarnerMedia commercial and brand teams to develop strategies improving the performance and yield across existing and future advertising capacities
• Evaluate potential ad product vendors to understand and articulate revenue opportunity, integration and development requirements, and risks and dependencies
• Show a keen focus on industry trends and an understanding of how they impact our short-term and long-term strategies
• 7 years of digital media and product management experience in an AVOD and/or audio environment
• Experience leading individual contributors and articulating a team's progress and roadblocks to success
• A strong bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development
• Excellent influencing skills and a proven collaborator; ability to work successfully with both direct and indirect teams across an organization
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data to back up product ideas & assumptions
• Deep understanding of technology and the latest trends in advanced TV and digital media
• A strong command of ad serving and automated buying technologies and their role in the broader advertising and marketing ecosystem
• Demonstrated ability in understanding and discussing technical concepts and associated trade-offs
• Background in setting up processes for project intake and monitoring of and reporting on product health and success This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.