Director, Social Media
This was removed by the employer on 1/27/2021 11:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Director, Social Media jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Director, Social Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Social Media? Turner Services Inc. seeks a Director, Social Media for the Marketing – TNT department.
The Director, Social Marketing will play a key role in the planning, launch, and growth phases of TNT, TBS and TruTV.
• In this role, you will oversee the planning and execution of the organic and paid social media strategy to drive network business goals and create/sustain an engaged and loyal audience across multiple social platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, etc.).
• This role is highly collaborative and will partner closely with the broader Program Marketing, Brand Creative and Media Planning teams across WarnerMedia.
• Bachelor's degree. Concentration in Marketing, PR, Journalism or Business preferred.
• 8 years of social/digital/marketing experience developing and executing campaigns.
• Preferably within the entertainment industry and/or at an agency.
• 3 years of managing and leading a highly efficient and effective team.
• Proven experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights.
• Knowledge and strong interest in pop culture, social platforms and influencer talent.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
• Able to effectively influence and communicate cross functionally with all levels
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills and collaboration skills are a must. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.