Director Of Product Management, Commerce - CNN Digital
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2021 5:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Director Of Product Management, Commerce - CNN Digital jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director Of Product Management, Commerce - CNN Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director Of Product Management, Commerce - CNN Digital? As a Director of Product Management, you will lead a team CNN Digital Product Managers responsible for creating industry-leading digital products enjoyed by millions of news consumers across the globe. The Commerce Product Director will shepherd the development of a portfolio of new and existing products that exceeds and anticipates the needs of consumers while contributing to the achievement of CNN Worldwide's business goals. As the Commerce Product Director, you will be building new products and services for a growing line of business that aims to provide user value throughout the purchase cycle via our commerce brand, CNN Underscored.
• Lead discovery efforts to define and optimize the long-term product vision and strategy for CNN's commerce initiative
• Manage a discovery focused product team that partners with design and engineering to rapidly test/validate hypotheses that increase user happiness, mitigate risk, and move us towards our goals
• Actively manage and direct product roadmaps based on achievement of group and companywide OKRs
• Partner on clear communication of timelines, resource allocation, dependencies, product performance with all key stakeholders and partners which include Design, Engineering, Delivery, Business Operations, Sales, etc.
• Actively work with your next level manager to prioritize products and services across a portfolio to best achieve the organization's business goals while balancing the constraints-imposed resources, time and budget Identify and mitigate risks, resolve conflicts, blockers and work across teams to ensure quality
• Manage the financial aspects of your product portfolio which includes, budgeting, forecasting, capital requests, etc.
• Lead and manage the execution of a Statement of Work with any external vendors for the delivery of products within your portfolio
• Keep abreast of trends, business and technology developments within your product domain and make recommendations for the product roadmap
• Foster and create a culture of accountability, integrity, teamwork and open communication across all partner teams that are part of the product discovery and delivery life-cycle
• 8-10 years of experience building consumer-facing, multiplatform products in the digital media or commerce space
• Experience leading product teams focused on building direct-to-consumer commerce or affiliate marketing platform products
• Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate and take action on a long-term consumer focused product vision
• Demonstrated ability to manage, mentor and lead a team through direct or influence management
• Demonstrated ability to partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver your product portfolio
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and nimble environment which can pivot quickly to reflect the changing needs of the company or industry
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong work ethic, integrity and collaborative approach to work
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.