TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Design Lead jobs in New York-NY
Search all Design Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Design Lead? Design Lead for the eCommerce department.
• Help develop the look and feel of our apparel, merchandising, and commerce initiatives including merchandise and apparel design, branding (logo packaging), photography, ecommerce store and promotional assets (microsites, social media assets, marketing assets within our O&O properties, email marketing etc)
• Design apparel and merchandise
• Manage third party design process and communication, including identifying and contracting with collaborators, external design candidates, creating design briefs, assisting in the creative direction, finalizing designs and coordinating their delivery
• Manage communication with internal design teams which includes overseeing managing the internal folder and ensuring all assets and final artwork is appropriately stored
• Offer creative direction and/or example mock-ups to Bleacher Report's internal digital design team for the creation of digital assets to market our products
• Partner with vendors and manufacturers to prepare technical production art and liaise with production facility to ensure designs are produced to specifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or design-related equivalent.
• Sound understanding of User Experience and best-in-class interfaces that effectively serve the needs of the target audience of each brand
• 6 years experience in apparel, graphic and digital design for reputable fashion brands or key digital agency experience specific to the streetwear, footwear/apparel industry.
• Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills
• Excellent UI design and prototyping skill set using rapid prototyping tools e. G. Sketch, InVision or Adobe XD
• Experience building E-Commerce or Fashion initiatives within larger/existing organizations.
• Experience working in sports or sports media.
• Knowledge of photo processes and production from studio to location, lifestyle to PDP
• Deep connection to streetwear culture and trend
• Experience in branding and logo identity for projects both large and small
• Ability to design interface concepts and wireframes using both sketching techniques and digital illustration tools.
• Excellent writing and communications experience preferred.
• Experience with Photoshop, Google Analytics, or UX Design.
• Understanding of apparel and fashion trends, including streetwear and sportswear. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.