Diversity & Inclusion Advisor, Coe
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Diversity & Inclusion Advisor, Coe jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Diversity & Inclusion Advisor, Coe postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Diversity & Inclusion Advisor, Coe? DEI Advisor COE
• Responsible for the design and development of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives across the talent lifecycle and ensuring those initiatives are aligned with the enterprise WarnerMedia DEI strategy.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to executives leading Centers of Expertise (COEs) across WM (e.g., Talent Acquisition, Organizational Effectiveness, Learning and Development, Talent Management, Executive Search).
• Collaborate with key stakeholders in WM Centers of Expertise to use quantitative and qualitative data (e.g., workforce data, employee survey) to assess DEI challenges and capability gaps across the talent lifecycle and design leading edge strategies, interventions, and programs to embed DEI leading practices and build leadership and workforce capabilities.
• Serve as integrating force for DEI, collaborating and working through various channels within the company to ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion are integrated into systems and culture.
• Create change management strategies to facilitate organizational and culture transformation.
• Demonstrate expertise as DEI thought leader that brings data-driven, research-informed innovative learning and talent solutions to build organizational DEI capabilities and effectiveness and deliver business outcomes.
• Work closely with Workforce Analytics team to develop robust metrics package to understand representation and talent pipelines and inform DEI strategies.
• Design presentations to provide updates on DEI efforts to HR and business leaders.
• Drive the creation and maintenance of high-impact projects, programs and new ideas intended to attract and retain diverse candidates.
• Provide guidance, coaching and counseling to HR and business executives, people managers, and employees.
• Stay current on latest research and leading practices to educate and serve as a consultative change agent for the organization.
• Subject matter expertise on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion topics
• 5 years of experience in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, consulting, talent management and/or change management
• Bachelor's degree (B. A./B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
• Passionate about the DEI space and establishing a culture of belonging; a visible champion of this work
• Exceptional project manager; organized and detail-oriented
• Collaborator, team player, and able to establish and maintain good relationships with team members, HR leaders, and Center of Expertise leads
• Self-starter and pro-active; takes initiative to drive outcomes and elevate new and bold ideas, practices, and offerings
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Compelling storyteller; ability to communicate in clear and inspiring ways, adapting appropriately to the environment and audience.
• Consultative mindset; approaches problems or roadblocks as opportunities for learning and creative thinking.
• Ability to think strategically and tactically to address current and future business needs.
• Comfortable working with quantitative and qualitative data
• Comfortable facilitating training sessions with different sized groups and in-person and remote audiences
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.