Creative Director-Warnermedia Brand
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia is looking for a creative lead who believes brand storytelling and design have the power to shape culture, connect with our consumers, engage and motivate our people, and move our partners and marketplace to action. Join the world's best storytellers, and help shape the WarnerMedia brand story, visual identity and range of activations. You will partner with the communications leads, corporate and brand executives, and design leaders and teams globally to implement the brand story and identity, while championing brand design and WarnerMedia's brand overall as strategic business tools and demonstrate their relevance to our business challenges and opportunities.
• Champion and manage activation of the WarnerMedia brand story and visual identity.
• Lead a team of multimedia designers to produce WarnerMedia-branded communications, campaigns, environments and other assets for internal and external corporate messages activated across print, video, internet, intranet, social, events, presentations and environmental design.
• Concept, visualize and activate corporate messages, campaigns and video programming on activations like WarnerMedia initiatives, corporate ads, recruiting events, industry keynotes, and global and local town halls.
• Lead creative for the corporate intranet and internet sites, as well as other multimedia outlets like social and eboards.
• Assist setting tone and strategy of culture, corporate and social photography.
• Create network- or show-branded assets for activations at industry and brand events and trade shows, premieres, press tours, road show multimedia presentations and junkets.
• Produce video graphics to support WarnerMedia-branded video productions.
• Create branded and experiential spaces at some of our global workspaces.
• Lead the WarnerMedia corporate brand design team, while partnering with and influencing designers and production teams around the globe.
• Select and manage the proper personnel, resources or agencies per specific project needs.
• Assign design tasks, working with the client services lead and operations.
• Monitor workflow and resource allocation, ensuring proper capacity for production needs through several project spikes each year.
• Motivate ongoing team engagement in brand design.
• Manage brand design training and skills development within design team.
• Drive thought leadership in brand design and identify and interpret trends and their meaning, competitive activities and their implications, key consumer/customer activities and needs, and emerging technologies and their potential applications.
• Proven brand and campaign execution, plus team leadership.
• At least 10 years of professional experience in a corporate or agency creative role, having worked across high-end digital, print and environmental design.
• Proven leadership in the creation and implementation of brand identity and integrated campaign-driven environment, plus the ability to package and pitch those concepts.
• Ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a manner that inspires and motivates others to understand, meet and exceed expectations.
• Proficient or master in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and other multimedia software.
• Proven client service experience, partnerships and relationship establishment.
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - and the ability to understand the client's message and translate that into graphics and presentation design with 1-8 years direct client contact experience.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands