This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2021 10:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Creative Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Coordinator? Creative Coordinator, HBO Max Originals
This is an opportunity to be part of a marketing team from the ground-up and shape the creative marketing team of the future. The Creative Coordinator for HBO Max Originals Marketing will assist the creative team in developing the visual identity of title-level campaigns for Max Original films, series, documentaries, comedy specials, unscripted, animation and more. This person will work with internal teams and external agencies to coordinate the output of all creative materials, including trailers, video creative, YouTube content, key art and product art, alongside digital & out-of home print materials. The Coordinator will assist in carrying out the tactical parts of the marketing campaign, including building pitch decks, conducting script coverage, and overseeing creative trackers, asset lists and corresponding deadlines. The Coordinator will be a strong contributor to the paid media plans and will juggle multiple timelines and schedules. The Coordinator will also contribute to the budgeting process and agency onboarding. This role will report to the Director of Creative, HBO Max Originals Marketing.
• Support in the development and execution of best-in-class creative marketing materials for HBO Max Originals campaigns from inception through delivery to achieve business objectives.
• Day-to-day support of internal teams and agencies on asset requests and creative campaign needs in the development of trailers, promos, key art, product art, digital display.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams across social, PR, media, editorial, growth marketing, international and distribution/partner marketing on creative needs.
• Manage detailed campaign workbacks, to ensure key campaign milestones are met.
• Support paid media programs, including detailed creative specs, routings and delivery of creative materials (i.e. high-impact digital displays, custom digital placements, custom A/V; experiential activations, event sponsorships, etc.)
• Facilitate the development of creative decks to communicate campaign pitches, plans and executions.
• Contribute to, build upon and help manage big ideas that break-through in a cluttered, competitive consumer landscape. Take bold swings with creative ideas grounded in strategy and insights.
• Contributor to a team culture that breaks the mold, fueled by innovation & creativity in a fast-paced environment, with positive & transparent collaboration.
• 2 years of creative marketing experience.
• Knowledge of creative marketing production, including trailers and key art.
• Ability to execute tactically based on strategic decisions.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Organization and attention to detail are musts.
• Positive team collaboration and a can-do attitude.
• Adaptable to change within a fast-paced environment.
• A sincere love for television, movies and storytelling.
• Understanding of the current dynamic entertainment landscape, competitive creative campaigns and consumer trends.
• Bachelor's degree. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.