TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Craft Editor jobs in New York-NY
Search all Craft Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Craft Editor? Craft Editor for Courageous (Temporary)
• The Craft Editor will be proactive and intelligent force within the studio.
• A proven storyteller, you have seen it all: you've cut for Agencies, Indies, Promos, Music Videos.
• And despite it all - from the tight timelines to the mixed bags of raw footage - the art of Editing remains your unremitting passion.
• You always strive to add a special magic to the work and you relish the challenge of pulling together a cohesive narrative.
• The Craft Editor will be charged with creating and subsequently delivering a vast range of video products each with their own signature style, pace, and branding.
• You will work closely with our directors to shape a narrative and deliver compelling video on a required timeline.
• 6 years of editing work for large consumer media brands across broadcast and digital.
• Expert familiarity with Premiere.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Adaptable, able to work with a variety of directors.
• Self starter with a clear vision, can create a narrative and shape a story.
• Experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Flash, etc a plus.
• Experience working with Advertisers or in a collaborative sales environment a plus.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.