Coordinating Producer, Diversified Sports Content
TurnerNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Coordinating Producer (CP) is responsible for creating, developing and executing short and long form scripted and unscripted content and conceptual ideas focused on diversified sports content across Turner Sports. This includes developing high-level storytelling where sports and culture intersect and live; including cultural milestones and events. The CP will ensure diversified sports content is created for programming across multi-platforms and resonates with our target audience. The CP will develop and leverage original IP for diversified sports content.
• Creating, writing, directing/producing high-level diversified sports content suitable for programming across multiple platforms, which includes associated digital and linear programming and broadcast elements; digital and on-air promotions; and sales, marketing and e-commerce campaigns.
• Partnering with internal teams such as, Content, Operations, Social, Programming, Sales and Analytics, to plan, develop, and coordinate programming and campaigns.
• Coordinating production and execution of projects related to diversified sports content for programming across Turner Sports properties and supervise all aspects.
• Managing, guiding, and developing all personnel involved with the production and execution of said projects.
• Monitoring the day to day programming of diversified sports content for Bleacher Report and related Turner Sports properties to ensure alignment with our brands, in coordination with the SVP of Diversified Content and Social Strategy and Programming Teams.
• Creating a strategic plan in all developmental stages and continuing to effectively adjust in all areas for all related production and programming opportunities, in coordination with the SVP of Diversified Content and Social Strategy and Programming Teams.
• Identifying and incorporating new ideas, new technologies, and new talent in order to enhance all aspects of the fan experience and grow new audience(s).
• Must have experience managing large sports brand social media accounts.
• Must have a deep understanding of content creation in the linear and social space, social media platforms, and sports news.
• Must have multiple years of project management experience, particularly around linear and social content.
• Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture 3 years experience in journalism/sports.
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands