Content Strategist - Brand Studio
This was removed by the employer on 2/4/2021 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Content Strategist - Brand Studio jobs in London-UK
Search all Content Strategist - Brand Studio postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Strategist - Brand Studio? As a Content Strategist for Create – CNN International Commercial's award-winning branded content studio, you will report to the Content Strategy Lead, EMEA and be responsible for producing campaign concepts. You will produce decks and aid in strategic support working alongside a multidisciplinary team of content creators including: designers, developers, social producers, video producers, writers and project managers.
While the focus in on the EMEA region, you may be required on occasion to support Strategy leads in the Miami and Singapore bureaux.
• Developing proposal decks and writeups for creative campaigns.
• Researching stories and briefing story producers.
• Writing concepts in line with client and sales KPIs for branded campaigns.
• Mapping out content rollout
• Working with audience data and consumer insights, incorporating this into campaign ideas.
• Assessing formats with social and project management leads.
• Conducting competitor analysis, monitoring industry trends (especially in branded media publisher space)
• Attending internal Sales kick-off meetings, acting as a point of contact for concept development queries when required.
• Representing Create and CNN in a professional manner at prospective client meetings.
• Supporting in the presentation of campaign concept to Sales teams and clients.
Analytics & Insights
• Experienced in assessing reports and using data to inform creative concepts.
• Sourcing useful sector specific reports (e.g. Luxury, Travel) and documenting these for the wider team.
• Assessing campaign reporting and aiding in developing a system to collate datasets.
Areas of Accountability
You will write and edit film and digital concept proposals, specifically working to:
• Evaluate briefs and ideate campaigns to meet KPIs
• Integrate content strategy into ideas
• Analyse and add audience insights
• Present ideas to internal stakeholders and external clients
• Previous experience of writing film and digital campaigns for international markets.
• Robust research and writing skills.
• Familiarity in working to high editorial standards, working to guidelines.
• Proven ability in communicating concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
• Knowledge of producing native advertising or sponsored editorial content.
• Understanding of content channels and effective distribution systems (e.g. Social platforms, SEO, advertising formats)
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite, Dropbox, Adobe Omniture, Global Web Index, Slack.
• Preference for a candidate who has proven experience of working with international companies (e.g. colleagues in different regions), or has lived and worked in different markets.
The Nice To Haves
• Previous experience of working in an international media publisher.
• Multilingual skills a plus (European or Middle Eastern languages for example)
• Experience of working with high level investment projects (i.e. large budgets)
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.