This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Commerce Writer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Commerce Writer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Commerce Writer? Temporary Commerce Writer
We're looking for an experienced temporary writer to join the CNN Underscored team. This remote position (commitment of 4-6 articles per month to start and could lead to more) will be responsible for writing gift guides, sales roundups and product review content within CNN Underscored's. PRIMARY verticals: tech, travel, style, health and home.
The ideal candidate should be a highly skilled writer who has experience in the commerce space, knowledge on AP style, and EXTENSIVE experience writing in at least ONE of the five verticals listed above. This position reports to the CNN Business Development Group, focused on providing content for the e-commerce initiative, CNN Underscored.
Responsible for duties across market research, image sourcing and editorial content production. With your application, please also submit 3-5 published writing samples for consideration AND STATE WHICH VERTICAL YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING TO within your cover letter.
• Extensively researching, writing, and produce commerce-related content
• Optimize new and existing content based on market trends and analytical insights specific to the CNN Underscored audience demographics
• Strong sense of latest product and commerce trends
• Excels at short-term assignments that often require the application of independent judgment
• Work is subject to supervisory review at regular intervals
• Operates within the context of defined procedures
• College Degree preferred
• Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in writing content and editing, and a strong interest in ecommerce
• Previous experience using photo editing tools a plus
• Flawless grammar & spelling
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, and comfortable using content management systems
• Strong creative and writing skills are required for this position. Must be detail-oriented, organized and have strong communication skills.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.