Client Insights Analyst
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/2/2021 4:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Client Insights Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Client Insights Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Client Insights Analyst? The Client Insights Analyst will focus on demand creation as part of the WarnerMedia Client Partnerships organization. Reporting into the Ad Sales organization they will work collaboratively with corresponding category leads developing strategies into unmet client needs inclusive of, but also well beyond, traditional Media conversations. This will be done within a consultative selling approach that leverages the full suite of AT&T solutions. Reports into SVP of Client Strategy & Insights.
• In this role, the analyst will work with the Category leads as integral team members of the Sales organization to develop strategies and plans that drive revenue growth through an account planning process.
• They will work across the organization and closely with designated Subject Matter Experts across: Marketing, Strategic Planning, Research, Content Partnerships, Sports, Digital, Product Development etc.
• The objective is to deepen strategic partnerships within clients across the following functions: Procurement, Brand Mgrs., CMO, CIO, CXO, Media VPs/Directors.
• Responsible for collaborating with the internal advertiser lead and corresponding agency teams.
• Work closely with the AT&T Enterprise WM GTM team on implementing current and 2021 initiatives and priorities with a focus on supporting the 5G value proposition for clients and supporting joint synergy client opportunities.
• The Analyst will be required to develop and maintain a status of projects delivered and implemented for internal reporting to WM exec mgmt. to assure a sustained focus on effective outcomes.
• Analyst will be assigned to several of the following core categories: Tech, Pharma, Auto, DTC, Tune In, Dining, Insurance, Retail, Travel, Bev/Al, Telco, Financial, Studio.
• Will be asked to synthesize information which will allow the Client Partnerships organization to have unique and differentiating conversations which drive revenue within identified areas of growth such as: 5G, digital, etc. Information and insights will be sourced from the WM Research team as well as AT&T Business.
• Work with the Client Strategy & Insights lead to develop category and client thought leadership presentations.
• This individual will serve a business planning role working closely with the SVP of the team, and their corresponding category lead consisting of: Account Planning- Opportunity Identification- Strategy Setting- Achieving defined success metrics
• Must work efficiently, effectively and in an agile manner that allows for optimum output.
• Organized, analytic, curious and insights focused that can develop strategies at the category, client and consumer levels.
• Knowledge of the above noted categories is preferred, with a specific emphasis on any of the following: Auto, Dining, Financial, CPG/BevAl, Insurance, Retail, Pharma, Entertainment, Tech, Telco
• Must communicate insights effectively to assure what we deliver adds value, assures usage and accountability, and allows for collectively learnings and shared best practices.
• Strong written and oral communicator.
• Collaborator who works across the organization and different functional teams and levels.
• Learn, and utilize existing corporate tools for maximum effectiveness
• Salesforce, Sharepoint, etc.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.