Campaign Producer - HBO Max
This was removed by the employer on 2/18/2021 2:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Campaign Producer - HBO Max jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Campaign Producer - HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Campaign Producer - HBO Max? As a Campaign Producer of Growth Marketing for HBO Max, you will help to further the operational success for the Campaign Management and Promotions team. You will be responsible for maintaining the multiple planning calendars, creating daily hot lists for the team, consolidating and communicating feedback from stakeholders, and facilitating internal and external workstreams. With direction from the Director, you will provide updates on the overall status of deliveries, flag any overdue or missing elements, and escalate issues as needed. Your role will help to develop and define the overall Campaign Planning workflow with a primary focus on influencers, digital promotions and affiliate programs.
You will work cross-functionally with Social, Editorial, Content Strategy, Acquisition and Lifecycle, Design, Program Marketing, Brand Marketing, Legal, Operations and external agencies.
You play an instrumental role in furthering the ability for the team to be quick and nimble on campaigns we develop for our Campaign Management tactics, while also bridging the assets and enabling faster-to-market timelines.
• Help enable planning workflows by scheduling quarterly, monthly and weekly digital promotions and influencer programs with cross functional team stakeholders
• Responsible for maintaining master marketing calendar and digital programs with influencers and brands to track key initiatives driving volume and consideration across Growth
• Update agendas and track project timelines based on daily standups
• Consolidate notes and action items from weekly planning meetings with cross functional partners and agencies
• Partner with cross-functional teams to communicate key Growth campaign priorities, ensure stakeholder approvals, and consolidate feedback
• Responsible for all asset requests (images and AV) through design and marketing ops ticketing system.
• Support team to build framework for campaign briefs and overview presentations to be shared with cross functional teams. Update campaign overview as plans are developed and consolidate research findings from BI and DIO.
• Responsible for reviewing campaigns to ensure they align with legal/talent considerations and routing creative to legal for feedback and approval
• Contribute to the evolution of process and efficiency across internal and partner relationships
• Stay close to market and data driven insights to identify opportunities as assets cross over to testing and performance opportunities
• Assist with budgeting and invoicing for FinOps
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-3 years Project Management experience with a proven record of driving strategic frameworks all the way through execution. Experience in marketing and entertainment a plus.
• Experience working with influencers and brands is key.
• Experience working within Excel and Google Sheets for database management and tracking
• Experience with Project Management tools (ie. Asana or Monday) and DAMs (ie. Box)
• Knowledge and strong passion for pop culture and new trends
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform programs and initiatives
• A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling
• Operate with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and strong communication skills
• Able to manage multiple projects at a fast pace and high volume
• Comfortable working well under pressure with tight and changing deadlines
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.