Business Development & Partnerships Manager
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/4/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Business Development & Partnerships Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Business Development & Partnerships Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Business Development & Partnerships Manager? WarnerMedia seeks a Business Development & Partnerships Manager for the Business Operations – Bleacher Report department. The Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, & Content Acquisitions team is focused on supporting all facets of the Turner Sports and B/R business with proactive strategic business development. This includes driving meaningful contributions to top-line revenue targets, exploring new lines of business, assisting in commercial and audience growth for strategic priorities (e.g. eComm) and B/R Portfolio brands (e.g. HoH), generating best-in-class partnerships, taking a leadership position in driving optimal collaboration within AT&T WarnerMedia, managing all aspects of recently completed sports betting partnerships and conducting due diligence and leading negotiations on rights acquisitions.
The Manager of Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, & Content Acquisitions will be responsible for multiple strategic priorities, with a primary focus on managing & supporting business relationships with key third party partners including vendors, platforms, leagues, and sports betting organizations. This person will lead day-to-day management of relationships with select vendors, leagues, and platforms.
They will also be responsible for contributing to other macro team goals, including platform distribution strategies, executing multiple BD deals (e.g., highlight rights, vendor deals, etc.), participate in the building of business plans for emerging businesses ( e.g eComm) and conducting due diligence around right acquisition efforts.
• Lead negotiations and manage all day-to-day responsibilities with new and existing vendors deemed necessary to continue TS and BR operations
• Vendors may include technology partners, conferences, leagues, rights holders, image partners, eComm partners, etc.
• Support the management of Turner Sports / BR's sports betting deals to over-deliver on the multi-faceted partnership elements
• Support management of relationships with key social platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to help drive incremental revenue to the business
• Perform due diligence, work with research and analytics teams in evaluating content acquisition opportunities including, but not limited to live rights
• Execute against and support pursuit of diversified revenue initiatives for TS & B/R (e.g., eCommerce, content licensing, affiliate)
• Maintain a close eye on the performance of the business by ensuring core KPIs are met and understand the drivers behind it
• Serve as a knowledge resource for internal divisions (e.g., sales, revenue, content & programming) for key contractual terms of closed deals with various partners (e.g., rights overview, term lengths, etc.)
• 7 years of experience in the media and/or sports industry in a business development and/or partnership management facing role
• BA/BS degree required; MBA or equivalent degree preferred
• Proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex partnership deals
• Able to successfully manage and problem-solve in a group of stakeholders with different priorities
• An entrepreneurial mindset - strong desire to work in a team environment
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to interact with and present clear messaging to senior level executives
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills
• Emotional intelligence, low ego drive and a commitment to teamwork
• Relentless focus and prioritization tied to goals above and applicable tactics
• Proactive and engaging, with a positive approach towards problem-solving This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.