This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2020 6:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Business Coordinator jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Business Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Business Coordinator? Business Coordinator (Temporary)
The (Temporary) Business Coordinator will primarily focus on providing a full range of business administrative and operational support to the staff. You will be responsible for coordinating areas such as staff schedules, expense report approval, process (coding and approving) invoices, handling of time off requests, reviewing and tracking non-exempt OT. You will also be supporting the Executive's travel, maintaining their Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, and prepare expense reports.
• You are THE go-to person on the team - so we are looking for someone who is polished, professional and eager.
• We want someone flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize while handling ever changing demands.
• We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working.
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands-on administrative experience with the backing of a supportive, collaborative team.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 2 years of administrative support experience preferred.
• Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• High level of confidentiality required.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
• Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• You should have excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline.
• Be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented.
• If this opportunity accurately describes you and what you are looking for, then we look forward to considering you to join our inclusive and exciting team at CNN!
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.