This was removed by the employer on 1/28/2021 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for BI Analyst jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all BI Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a BI Analyst? Temporary BI Analyst
CNN seeks a BI Analyst for the General & Administrative department. You will be working with the CNN Digital Revenue Insights team, which oversee revenue-related business intelligence (BI) across CNN digital's global product portfolio. This role will be reporting into the Sr. Manager of Revenue Insights and will assist with data reporting and analysis, ETL work and BI dashboard setup and development. The position will provide opportunities for project-based work that the individual can own end-to-end with support from the team.
• Evaluate existing and develop new metrics, reports, and dashboards for internal audiences; apply both quantitative disciplines and creativity to translate data into actionable insights through data visualization
• Daily Reporting – Run daily health monitoring reports and proactively follow up with appropriate teams when data is outside of established thresholds
• Data management – Work with internal or external data partners to process, organize, and connect various data sources, ranging from ad server data, audience analytics data, performance marketing data, third-party revenue, off-platform revenue, etc.
• Experience in data/analytics or related field
• Advanced Excel
• Experience with BI tools (e.g. Looker, Domo, QlikView/QlikSense, Tableau, etc.)
• Familiarity with SQL, Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Redshift, etc.), database, table design, joins, data aggregation, data validation, etc.
• Knowledge and/or experience with providing data requirements while working with structured and unstructured data sets Key Contributors to Success
• Effective communicator and collaborator
• Strong data visualization skills
• Intermediate statistical knowledge
• Logical thinker who is able to identify, articulate, and resolve data related issues
• A self-starter who is passionate about getting data, using data, making sense of data, and helping others benefit from making analytics driven decisions
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the job.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.