This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2021 12:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate?
Full Time Job
Associate CNN Espaol
An Associate Producer for CNN Español, works closely with line producers to assist them in putting together shows, helping to execute them from inception to completion.
• Associate Producer duties include, but are not limited to: writing scripts; coordinating with the international, national and affiliates desks to gather relevant video, sound and pkgs; working closely with graphics artists for other elements to enhance stories for shows.
• An AP is expected to assist supervisors and producers in the control room and should be able to handle live/breaking news coverage.
• He or she would produce live shots, coordinating logistics with correspondents, field producers, bureaus and freelancers.
• Exceptional communication skills are necessary.
• Assist producers with their editorial needs by helping gather information, video and graphics.
• In the process, APs will serve as a key individual who will coordinate closely with Media Supervisor at Media Operations.
• The AP will also have some writing responsibilities.
***Must be able to work any shift, including nights and weekends as this role supports a 24/7 business**
** Spanish/English proficiency, both written and verbal, is required**
• 2 years previous newsroom experience required
• Strong communication skills required
• Spanish language fluency, English language proficiency, both written and verbal is required
• Ability to edit and turn around video in a fast-paced environment
• News and business writing in Spanish with an emphasis on Latin American news
• Control room experience preferred
• College degree in journalism, or equivalent work experience
• The preferred candidate is available to work any shift including overnights
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands