Associate Sales Planner
This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2021 6:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Sales Planner jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Associate Sales Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Sales Planner? Associate Sales Planner (Ad Sales)
The Sales Planner – Singapore supports the frontline sales team for CNN International, as well as serves as a key point of contact to service our clients and agencies. The Singapore market needs to deliver growth through a dual-pronged strategy of growing a new pool of PRTV advertisers and driving new revenue streams across our growing suite of data, content and audience offering.
To succeed in this, we continually aim to offer our clients greater real time insights into our audiences, content and greater digital expertise across that reflect where we're invested and also where our markets' needs are.
We are looking for an individual with a passion and aptitude for Content and Brand Marketing to support the Singapore Sales Team with pre-sales material and to acts as a contact point in support of the sales team.
He/she will be responsible for assisting in the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution and reporting.
You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate client and sales team needs. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management and brainstorming.
• Prepares media schedules, presentations and proposals for the Singapore ad sales team; includes delivery of accurate and complete paperwork for sponsorships, bookings and campaigns
• Liaise with and ensures submission of all required materials for broadcast and/or digital.
• Compiles On-Air Transmission reports, Digital Performance reports, post-campaign Reports, CD-compilations, checking of monthly client invoices, as briefed by the Sales team
• Monitors competitor channels and provides information to the sales teams on competitor activity
• Regularly update product information (credentials presentation, media kits, programme grids, distribution, sales policy, Ratecard etc.) to maintain alignment with other global offices and deliver consistent messaging
• Submit monthly sales forecast, pipeline and sponsorship information in the standard format
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Previous experience of working in agency / media owner an advantage
• Interested in & have some knowledge of Media/News Broadcasting Sales
• Proficiency in English
• Additional languages an advantage
• Strong administrative and organization skills This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.