Associate Product Manager
This was removed by the employer on 3/1/2021 12:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Product Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Associate Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Product Manager? Turner Services, Inc. seeks an Associate Product Manager for the NCAA Digital Product Team.
• The Associate Product Manager will provide product and project management support to the NCAA Digital product team.
• The position will own or support one to many connected device(s) across NCAA Digital/MML products with immediate responsibilities including March Madness Live applications
• Minimum 2 years professional experience and/or relevant internship(s)
• Experience with all stages of the product lifecycle
• Some experience testing and troubleshooting event-driven applications
• Team player and willingness to work with all disciplines and groups to ensure success.
• Proficient in using excel, various project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Trello, etc) and presentation tools (PowerPoint or Keynote).
• Basic knowledge and usage of connected devices is a plus (Roku, tvOS, Fire TV, etc.)
• An affinity for sports This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.