Associate Producer, Original Series - CNN Audio
TurnerNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Associate Producer, Original Series - CNN Audio jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Producer, Original Series - CNN Audio postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer, Original Series - CNN Audio? The Associate Producer will assist with the editorial and technical production of CNN's original podcast unit, working on current series like Coronavirus: Fact vs. Fiction, Silence is Not an Option, Politically Sound and new endeavors. The Associate Producer will work closely with the Producer, outlining the structure of episode, providing research and securing the necessary archival audio. S/he will also assist with guest booking and logistics, monitor in-house recordings and some field recordings.
• Work closely with Producer and Senior Producer on episode outlines.
• Provide thorough editorial research and archival audio clips.
• Coordinate with CNN Newsgathering to book CNN correspondents/analysts and handle all logistics.
• Fact-check all episodes, ensuring content meets CNN editorial standards.
• Assist with in-studio and field recordings.
• Edit episodes in ProTools and upload to software system, utilize music when necessary.
• Coordinate with technical team on standard operating procedures for recording/editing/engineering.
• When safe, travel for any remote recordings and editing.
• You must be an avid news consumer with prior journalism experience, preferably in an audio newsroom.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 2 years of editorial experience, with a strong audio background.
• Extensive knowledge of podcasting industry.
• Good writing skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Proficiency in ProTools and audio recording.
• Passion for politics, history, and popular culture
• Strong collaboration, communication, excellent teamwork, and team-building skills.
• Ability to thrive under pressure with diverse staff and talent.
• Flexibility with operating in a 24/7 environment.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
CNNAudio2021 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.