Associate Producer, News Products
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer, News Products jobs in London-UK
Search all Associate Producer, News Products postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer, News Products? Associate Producer, News Products - CNN Audio
The Associate Producer will assist with the editorial and technical production of hourly short form news briefings, breaking news alerts and additional short form content. This includes supporting producers to write, voice, and edit episodes, and partnering with the CNN Digital News Alerts team. You will fact-check copy, ensuring it meets CNN editorial standards.
• Monitor the latest CNN news updates.
• Adapt approved copy to an audio-first presentation.
• Coordinate with CNN News Alerts team on timing of breaking news updates.
• Voice updates when needed.
• Edit briefings in ProTools and upload in software system.
• Coordinate with technical team on standard operating procedures for recording/editing/engineering.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Proven editorial experience in an audio newsroom.
• Avid news consumer with a passion for breaking news.
• Strong writing skills.
• Proficiency in ProTools and audio recording.
• Detail-oriented, wildly creative with strong editorial judgement and skills.
• Strong collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills, with excellent teamwork skills.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Must be agile and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.